Youth Action Groups
Sabbath @ Bogenhofen is always special because there is plenty to experience with our Youth Action Groups. This is only one example of a special afternoon including good food, community, fun and games, rest, time with friends, music, going for a walk in the sunshine, thinking about God's word and - as you can see - going for a swim in a freezing lake. [mehr]
No kangaroos in Austria :)
Hello and welcome to Bogenhofen!
We appreciate your visit to our virtual campus and hope you find what you are looking for. We love international students and regularly have representatives from almost 20 different countries on our campus. We hope you will get most of your questions answered as you browse through our website. If not, feel free to contact us via the contact-form. We will try our best to assist you with the information you need.
Let me give you a brief list of the advantages of attending Bogenhofen - maybe next year?
- a small and cozy school setting around an old, castle-like mansion
- a friendly, happy family atmosphere
- safe, drug- and crime-free environment
- emphasis on a balanced, yet clearly Adventist lifestyle
- high priority on spiritual growth through chapel periods, weeks of prayer, etc.
- total immersion into the culture through German-speaking roommates and study tours in Austria and Germany
- easy access to most destinations in Central Europe and beyond
- close to Salzburg (1 hr. drive), Munich (1,5 hrs.), and Vienna (3 hrs.)
- excellent dorm facilities with only two students to one room with separate bathrooms in each room
- well-trained faculty and staff, who are personally interested in the student's learning success
- possibility of attending theology classes (for advanced language students)
- beach volleyball court, fitness room, table tennis, billiards, etc.
Sounds good? Contact us. We'll help you to make your dream of spending a year in Europe a reality.
Hope to see you soon,
Dr. Christoph Berger